On a first date, would you rather?

Would you rather question... answer in the best way possible surrounded in your condition.

• Go to a cafe?
  • Go to a movie?
  • Go to a cafe & movie?
  • Have Sex?
  • Go to a mixer?

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess go to a café and then just take a walk around town or something like that. I prefer café over a movie since I see the first date as the date where you really try to get to know the other person and decide whether you want to see them again or not

What Girls Said 12

• none. go bowling, the beach, an amusement park, an actual park or little outdoor markets=]

BUUUUTTT if i have to choose from these, id choose the cafe.

• Go to the movie first then to a cafe or dinner. That way if you run out of things to talk about you can fall back on the movie.

• Cafe. Movies are a bad first date idea, you're supposed to be getting to know them.

• Cafe would be the smartest so you can get to know the person at a distance but I get a bit nervous and would honestly prefer a theater. We could touch more and talk silently if needed.

• I think a cafe is best. At at movie you can't really talk and get to know the person, but at a cafe you can. I think movies are good for second dates. I wouldn't do a cafe and movie because you wouldn't want the person to get tired of you lol. I defiantly would not have sex on the first that is just ridiculous. A mixer is just to noisy.

• Go out for coffe, so we can actually talk and get to know each other

• Haha I don't think sex is considered a first date. Definitely a great one though!

• Go out for coffee.

• A movie. It sounds cheesy, but there are lots of good things about a movie date.

• Have sex! Ok, I don't count because I'm not interested in dating, lol.

• Cafe for sure. You can get to know the person better

• Movies push first dates too long. Go somewhere you can talk and keep it short and sweet.

What Guys Said 6

• Go get some coffee and if it ends up well and you guys don't want the night to end go watch a movie back at your place and just let the night take it's course ;)

But movies by themselves are bad idea you can't talk to the girl and you're hoping whatever emotion she gets from the movie will correlate with you since you were with her

• Going to a fun little cafe sounds nice for a first date. I could also do the film, as I really enjoy cinema and I'd be interested to see something that she wants to see, or vice-versa.

• i'll be honest. "D"

• Hmm I'd rather go some place casual like a movie or an arcade.

• Cafe. If it's a date, I'm probably not in to her for just sex, so I'd rather get to know her better. Movies = horrible and awkward first date.

• Cafe movies are pointless