Do guys prefer fake boobs or smaller boobs?

Okay so it seems the more I work out the smaller my boobs become and I hate it... I used to be a DD and I think I might go as low as a C if I continue working out.

But the thing is I like being fit and having nice legs and a butt and stuff so I almost feel like I'll need a boob job at this point lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• Huh really, you feel you need a boob job with C's? Wow ok lol

To answer your question, small over fake

• Okay interesting... it's like going from kate upton to megan fox ( in terms of boob size) so it is quite a big difference if you think about it.

• read the second post, just missing something the first

• Yeah I definitely prefer being overall more fit and toned and besides working out makes you happier and less depressed :D

And after reading all the comments here I had no idea men preferred smaller boobs over fake boobs and that they really liked C cups so I guess I am good to go!

What Guys Said 14

• I love small boobs. A or B cup. With sensitive nipples. Big boobs can be fun, but usually you have to be softer, more careful. More than a C, even with a C, you can't really flip a woman around as roughly as a woman where breasts don't bounce.

Anyway, I can't stand girls with fake boobs. No nipple sensitivity. How am I supposed to get off sucking on nipples if the woman I'm with can't feel a thing? Would you play with penis if the guy had zero sensitivity?

• 100% small over fake.

• Yes... Please small over fake... Honestly... I mean it...

For real... Small over fake... Yep... Lol

• 1. C cup is considered "perfect" by most men, that's not small.
    2. I like B-C cups the most anyways.
    3. I would strongly prefer her boobs not be fake.

• I'd take a natural C over fake DD anyday.

• Smaller boobs all day.

• No boob job. Just work that butt and done. Fake boobs are unnatural and a way of saying I AM NOT HAPPY WITH MY BODY.

• Any size of real boob is better than a set of big fake boobs.

• Fat suckable nipples!

• Nice boobs. If that means they're big, small, fake, or real... then I like them. Put a big, fake pair in these dumb fuckers' faces on here and watch how quick they (don't) turn them down lol

• I'll take small over fake any day of the week

• i prefer the natural body! nothing against big (natural) boobs, but between small and real, and, big and fake definitely small

• C is not small

• First of all, C is not small. Second, I prefer small over fake.

• It feels small to me I guess not though!

• Not feels small but you know what I mean

• Well I consider C to be above average.

What Girls Said 2

• C is small? Since when? Unless you're some ridiculously obese chick (which you're not, seeing as you mentioned you're working out), Cs are big in my opinion but average to the rest of the big boobed population.

Ask this question when you're AAA, AA, or A cup -_-

And for the most part, guys prefer small (even actual small boobs like A cups) over fake boobs. But C cup isn't small. Not at all. That's like the perfect size.

• Yeah sorry I wasn't trying to be insulting. I guess it just seems small to me cause mine were so much bigger before.. it's weird.

And i am definitely not obese or anything :)

• Thank you this definitely boosted my confidence!

• @TripleAce yup. That's how small they can be.

There have been many on GaG, and for the most part, C or D cups were preferred based on the polls. C usually got the most votes. Ds were second.

• being nature is the best
    original

any form of cosmetic surgery comes with risk and side effects so do think thrice