Will he try to get at me again once I get my teeth fixed?

Sad story but I met this guy through a friend and we hungout a lot and became good friends. I have VERY spaced out teeth and it turns a lot of guys off. One day i was texting him and i said "I'm getting my teeth done" and then all of a sudden he was intrested in dating me ! he told me i should save myself for him when he moved back to our state and said " you better not start acting like your too good for 4 me after you get your teeth done, even though you are" and from that point on he started talking calling me babe. but before i told him i was getting my teeth done he had ZERO intrest in me at all ! he even once said " you pretty much friend zoned me" when he knew i liked him so that i wouldn't try to become more than just friends. Anyway one day he calls me and asks "did you get your teeth done?" and i didn't so i said no and that i have to get braces first but he pretended to still like me so i could send him bad pics and he told me we were gonna be together and it turns out he lied and has a collection of my nudes and possibly recorded us having xxx.

yes or no is what im really looking for in an answer

Most Helpful Girl

• What and asshole!!! Sorry you're going through that girl... I think you should be happy whit who you are and not do anything for anyone other than for yourself some men are pigs and only want to see what they can get from you, keep you head up and ignore him

What Guys Said 1

• i liked spaced teeth, haha

What Girls Said 3

• Whaaaaaam? He's an asshole! Move on from him. Unless you are his girlfriend don't send nudes. And who I surely hope you are getting your teeth fixed for yourself and not a guy.. Fuck em!

• He seems like a shitty guy, not gonna lie.

• Let him be. He's more worried about you're teeth then you. Even I have a tiny gap at the bottom of my front teeth and I wore braces. I just I chose not to get them shaved down. Let him go find Miss Perfect Tooth.