Girls, what do you expect to hear from a guy when he tells you how he feels about you?

I've known this girl for more than a year now. She was in one of my college classes last year. At the time, we used to hang out often as friends, text on the daily, and have a few laughs every now and then. I had a huge crush on her but didn't make a move because I was sure we were both too busy to date.

After the semester ended, she graduated and we lost touch. Recently, however, we began texting again and met up for dinner. We did some catching up and it felt just like old times. We agreed to go to dinner again in the near future.

I thought she moved away for good after she graduated and felt like I missed my chance the first time. I can't help but feel that I now have a second chance to ask her out. Only, I don't know exactly what to say to her (or when I should say it). She really makes me happy and I want to get to know her better.

Girls, what would you expect to hear from a guy if he was going to tell you his true feelings for you? And would you expect him to tell you sooner rather than later?

Most Helpful Girl

• At the very next opportunity (becasue you don't know want to miss it again) just meetup and tell her that she is important to you and that when you spend time with her you are happy and you want to keep doing that. If you are wanting a relationship then tell her that too. Simple, sweet and it makes your point. I'd love to hear that.

What Girls Said 2

• I'd go out with her again and let things happen naturally. I wouldn't come right out and lay my heart out for her immediately but if she likes you then she'll continue seeing you.

• I would like it simple, normal and honest. It doesn't have to be planned, I would expect to listen to his feelings as they are, I appreciate that a lot.

What Guys Said 2

• if u ask her out on a date, that already implies you like her
    then invite her over to your place

• Thank you for posting this! I just happened to want to know this as well :)