Girs just be really honest?

I moved to my uncles in NY. He gave me his living room. I was 21 and i had met a rich girl age 19. She mentioned she didn't want nothing serious. I mentioned my living conditions. I told her i'd like to keep us outdoor and that i was uncomfortable bringing her back home at the moment. I asked to buy us time while i move out approx 6 months. She said she was fine with it and we kept our dates outdoor/public. The first few dates she'd touch me/hint she wanted sex but i had nowhere to take us at night/no privacy. We'd always be in public (parls/beach). Two months later i noticed there was still no sex but hinting was still around. She soon mentioned she was a virgin and wanted to wait but her actions still said something else. We kept dating only our dates continued to still be pg13. I soon noticed things we're dying (peck kisses and barely seeing me). She soon started to do dirt. She'd go to parties, clubs with her girls and hangout with dudes & dirty dance with dudes. We started to fight/break up/get back. It wasn't until we reached our 10th month dating that i finally moved out and got a place. I invited her for a first time ever since we we're alone and had privacy. I finally tried sexing her for a 1st time ever during our 10th month dating and she got mad and dumped me.

Do you even think she was a virgin? We still talk 2 years later today and she still say's she's a virgin at 21 (she's hot)

Most Helpful Guy

• I always wonder what goes on in the minds of people who ask the same questions over and over and over again, but then I'm probably glad I don't know.

What Girls Said 2

• I swear suspiciously similar questions get asked on here at least once a week.

She has no reason to lie about her virginity to you.

• Probably. Virgins abstain from sex longer, on average.

What Guys Said 1

• If anything she would lie about not being a virgin not being a virgin.