Should prostitution be legalized for the Autism Spectrum?

Since it's proven impossible for Autistic males to get a girlfriend because the world worships social skills.

P. S. I will never grow up.

"I'll tell you right now, cuz this is our life. Asperger's Syndrome is worse than cancer. I'm just here to say I'm not just a dancer cuz, Asperger's Syndrome is worse than cancer. Asperger's Syndrome is worse than cancer, worse than cancer, worse worse worse, ohh worse than canccceeeerrrr!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• My brother has Aspergers and has had relationships. There are chick who will relate to you on this.

That being said, if prostitution is going to be legalized it has to be legal for everyone.

• Was he diagnosed? It's easy to say "X has Asperger's" without proof.

• Yes he was diagnosed. He went to every specialist in the state just about and was finally diagnosed at age 13...14 years ago before it was a common diagnosis.

• Does she need to provide papers? Wheres the proof you have Aspergers then?

• Autistic and aspergers people do find love, just not you because you're obsessed with sticking your dick inside prostitutes and crying about how hard your life is.

• All Autistic people I met are the same. My attitude and behavior is part of Asperger's. Anyone who says "Life is easy with Autism" either doesn't have it, or is severely mentally ill. Girls would never date a guy who is quirky and has special interests. Period.

• @Anno_Domini My diplomacy filter is broken today. I have no patience for asshattery.

• Plenty of socially awkward people have found companionship. You really need to let go of your anger and resentment, though, because that will drive any woman away.

• If it's illegal for people without a disability then it should be illegal for those with a disability, no one is above the law.

• LOL I'm sorry but that's not how laws work. And there's a diff

• Jeez someone is being desperate.

No, autistic people should not have a special right to fuck prostitutes.

• And you, stop comparing being autistic to being a jew. You are not being massmurdered. You are not being held in consentration camps and then shoot in the head.

• Or maybe I am mixed black and white girl who faces racism everyday, but still ai dont mix racists with nazis.

You don't even know what nazi is. Lol

• No it's not. And not giving special rights to autistic people, is not being anti-autistic.
      You are going overboard with this shit

• Your social skills are above many if you can grasp hyperbole.

And no. Sexual interaction isn't a human right. Lots of people struggle with human interaction for lots of reasons.

What Guys Said 14

• I don't think legalizing prostitution should be based entirely on the fact that autistic people exist. You're adorable.

• Aww thank you! But I do think Autistic people have suffered so much crap by society. Almost like the Jews suffered under the Germans. So my opinion stands!

• "Yep that's me" as in me comparing the girls who hate Autistic people to Nazis. I love living up to Godwin's law. Yep that's me!

• I really don't know how to handle this. It's not the manual.

• I don't think you have a good understanding of the current laws surrounding prostitution.

• Can you imagine having to be a prostitute who only ever had Autistic clients?

• postitution should be legal everywhere basically

• It should be just legalized outright, like it is here.

Why should the women who do it be looked at as criminals, just for earning an honest living. They should have the full protection of the law, like any other worker.

• I think it should be legalized for everyone except the autism spectrum.

• All consensual prostitution should be legal. The prohibition of consensual prostitution equals violence against both prostitutes and their clients.

That said, it is not impossible for an autistic male to get a girlfriend. I know two men who have been diagnosed with Asperger's. One is indeed terrible with women: he has never had sex, or a date, or a relationship. However, the other is a ladies' man. But, you are right that social skills are very important.

• Prostitution is legalised in all civilised countries, only moralist nations keeps it illegal.

• There are no stupid questions only stupid people.

• Tyler (Owen Cook), one of the main founders of RSD (Real Social Dynamics), has said he is believed to have Asperger's, like 90% chance but no confirmation, so I'm kind of looking up to him as inspiration

• Wait it's impossible for an autistic male to get a girlfriend. Tell that to my ex I have had sex many times and have had a girlfriend so shut up and you can accomplish anything so don't worry

• I worked with a guy this year with aspergers and he had a noce wife and two kids. I also remember a girl on here talking about wanting to date someone who has Asbergers and asking how to approach him. So it can be done. And by the way, women have dated some really F'ed up guys so i think you have them wrong in regrads to what they all want.

• Sorry, but not everyone has a right to a sex partner.

• I think prostitution should be legalized for everyone of all genders. But it should be cosensual and not forced prostitution and there must be special facilities and laws for prostitutes and customers for healthcare to avoid stds etc.

• It's not yet fully legal as an occupation in every state of this country (It is where I live), and thus not fully regulated with health tests etc, but Australian prostitutes have a lower incidence of STDs than the average woman.
      The average woman includes wives and women who never have sex.
      www.afao.org.au/.../...rier-to_-Prevention.pdf.pdf

• Yeah that's a good thing actually. I think the obstacle to make it regulated lies in the fact that those prostitites are looked down upon and not respected in many countries...