Is it to fast for me to have feelings for a guy I barely met like a month ago?

He says he likes me a lot and I tried talking about feelings with him and he said there will probably be some later on the thing is I think I already have feelings for him and I don't know if this is wrong

Okay I'll be honest me and him have gone to bed several times. He's 7-8 years older then me. He's Who I lost my virginity to. I've informed him that I don't want a friends with benefits relationship since the beginning but we don't seem to go anywhere then just friends. I really like him but I don't know how to straight things up with him.

Most Helpful Guy

• I always fell in love with girls too quickly. But i didn't talk with the about my feelings. But still, the more time and patience you will invest in your relationship, the better and stronger it will be. Good luck.

What Guys Said 5

• nahi don't think so. you feel what you wanna feel. you're human.

• Well, you have already crossed the Rubicon, so to speak. A question like you are asking is something you might have asked before you hopped into bed with him.

So what is it you want from him? A marriage? A steady commitment short of that?

Is he sleeping with anyone else now? Do you think he will?

• Too quickly, indeed.

• Does not require thought.

• There is a thing called love from first sight angi ^^.

What Girls Said 2

• Sit down and have a serious conversation with him. He might not want a serious relationship, so you have to decide whether or not you still want to settle for the friends with benefits thing or not.

• It is what it is and you feel what you feel so it's not wrong