Is it to fast for me to have feelings for a guy I barely met like a month ago?

He says he likes me a lot and I tried talking about feelings with him and he said there will probably be some later on the thing is I think I already have feelings for him and I don't know if this is wrong

Updates:
Okay I'll be honest me and him have gone to bed several times. He's 7-8 years older then me. He's Who I lost my virginity to. I've informed him that I don't want a friends with benefits relationship since the beginning but we don't seem to go anywhere then just friends. I really like him but I don't know how to straight things up with him.

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Guy

• I always fell in love with girls too quickly. But i didn't talk with the about my feelings. But still, the more time and patience you will invest in your relationship, the better and stronger it will be. Good luck.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• nahi don't think so. you feel what you wanna feel. you're human.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, you have already crossed the Rubicon, so to speak. A question like you are asking is something you might have asked before you hopped into bed with him.

So what is it you want from him? A marriage? A steady commitment short of that?

Is he sleeping with anyone else now? Do you think he will?

0|0
    0|0
  • Too quickly, indeed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Does not require thought.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is a thing called love from first sight angi ^^.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Sit down and have a serious conversation with him. He might not want a serious relationship, so you have to decide whether or not you still want to settle for the friends with benefits thing or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is what it is and you feel what you feel so it's not wrong

0|0
    0|0