Why do people date and not focus on their careers?

So people grow up liking and wanting to pursue different careers you research how much money you can make per year with a degree in it. when you graduate and they hand you that degree its yours forever but people come and go in life

Most Helpful Girl

• People are hardwired to build solid connections, not spend their whole life in an office for a shitty pay.

What Girls Said 2

• Some people study for years through University, only to end up doing a completely different job unrelated to their degree, that they still enjoy the hell out of. Some people meet someone early on in life, stay with them forever, and raise a family. There are no certainties when it comes to the future, so to focus on either can lead to happiness in the end.

• I 'd rather be poor and have someone great to share my life with than have lots of money to spend all alone.

What Guys Said 5

• because some people are poor. All they got is money.

Dude, seriously, money isn't everything in life. You can't buy love with money, nor genuine friends. Sure, it's better to cry over loneliness in a ferarri than in a lada, but it's even better again to not cry at all because you have friends and aren't lonely.

And did you know that a lot of priests say that the most comon thing men regret on their deathbed is spending too much time at work, and too little time with friends and family.

• I'm kinda past that mindset I have friends but no girls ever are attracted to me but I'm cool with that like I said bettering myself is more important

• your call. But don't froget to stop and ask "did i really better myself" too at times. Too many get blinded by the progress to realize the direction they're progressing.

• No one has laid on their death bed wishing they had more time in the office.

• because the primal, innate, instinctive desire for wanting sex and being loved by the oppossite gender does not go away

• Because sex is rewarding! Some people are useless at dating though, if they are sensible they focus on a career instead, they become attractive through being independent and financially well off- they date later and make up for lost time. Others who are useless at dating sit around moaning about it and it effects their motivation- they never become fully independent and are always financially in the shit, they wind up 40yo virgins and start ripping pros. lol

• Because personal relationships mean more to most people. A career is nice but not having someone or anyone sucks