Why doesn't he want to be with me?

My ex and I have been broken up for 2.5 years, and we dated for about 7 months. He is the one who initiated the break up because he said that he needed to focus on his career and blah, blah. Over the past year and a half we've been hanging out, and making out. We go to concerts and he's hung out with my friends and I, too. I know that he has sex with other girls, and so I won't go further than kissing with him because of that. He tells me that I'm beautiful, and that he like hanging out with me. I think I'm probably more physically attractive than him at this point, because he's gained some weight. However, he also continually tells me that he doesn't want a relationship and that he likes having no responsibility. He's 28, so it's not like he still super young or anything. I don't understand why he won't date me?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Her doesn't want to commit. Asshole.

• He has a lot of options and doesn't have to commit to any of them. Most guys would take that and run with it.