If a girl likes you, you can't really screwup with her?

Fair to say that if a girl likes you, you can't really screw up with her... You don't need to do "courting" or play stupid games.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah that's usually true. However, some girls will give up if you take too long to make a move. Back in the day, I definitely missed out on some opportunities because I didn't have the balls to go for it.

• I mean, if you talk to her... invite her out, all that stuff.

• If I like her, yeah, she couldn't screw up. I was thinking about that, but also girls tend to like things they can't have more so than guys...

• Yeah that's true up to a point, and then they get bored and don't want it anymore. Where that point in is mostly dependent on how desperate the girl is.

What Girls Said 1

• Yea you can.
    Keep playing stupid games.
    She will drop you

• I'm saying you don't have to...

• A little or a lot?

• My question is more around if I am too nice or try too hard.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, you can take her for granted, put zero effort in and it'll work out fine! lol.

• I mean try too hard... I don't mean take her credit carder, charge them up and later go, "oh gee, you don't want to be with me?"

• @Lizzy32794 sorry for bad english! haha

• Oh you are fine I just read it wrong lol