For guys and girls: do you think you are easily drawin to foreigners/ find them hotter because exotic?

Maybe compromise or easier becuase you are with a foreigner

• YES
  • NO

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I'd say so. I suppose it's because wherever they come, they're likely to have different customs and cultural norms at the very least. I'm from the US and for foreign girls in particular, they stand out from American girls from the get-go. To me, it seems like there are way too many American girls with no sense of themselves, while foreign girls seem to have more of an identity due to their culture. This is especially true for the less Westernized (or non-Westernized) countries.

We're too culturally confused to have our stuff figured out, so that's why it's really refreshing to meet a (confident) foreign girl.

What Guys Said 10

• I love meeting girls from other nations, ethnicities, and cultural backgrounds
    They often have very unique perspectives, customs, and stories
    I had a girlfriend in italy and technically i was the foreigner,
    I also dated a french girl this semester and everyone thought she was super hot, i think they come across as special and different

• Not really. In many cases it can be true. Exotic beauty is for me Nordic Beauty. It could be anything else and of course it depends on what you define as foreign. People from another race or another country, racial group? Foreigners are for me non whites. I consider all whites my own folk.

• Believe you me if you had to endure British women like I have for the best part of two decades you'll soon be wanting to date someone further a field.

• No, if they are hot, I don't care about their belonging.

• i like Russian girls mostly

• Yes and no some are some aren't if she just so happens to be a foreigner its cause I like her personality a lot as well.

• Yes, I'm a foreigner in the USA and also prefer fellow foreigners no matter where from.

• I do not think so

• Mine is a weird answer.

I dont take race into account, but the place where I come from is very conservative, that means I got no experiences.

Girls from other places have a lot of experience. That intimidates me.

• No, not really. If she's fine I don't care where she's from!

What Girls Said 8

• I used to be, because they were something new/different, but not anymore. as friends, sure. dating, not really, the differences can be too much sometimes.

• My boyfriend is a foreigner and I love it. At first I really didn't care about it, I was more into his personality. I don't care what race my SO is but I will say it's more exciting with a foreigner.

• No I don't actually, I'm easily attracted to guys 16-18 that play sports. I don't even have to ask if they play a sport, cause I'm always attracted to Athletes.

• I used to think that this was the case, but no, not really. I even spent a couple months living overseas. Attraction has a lot to do with how well you can relate to someone

• It's never really been a thing for me. I can find the accent sexy, depending, and in some nationalities I do find their carriage very sexy, like British tend to have a certain composure that I like. Exotic isn't really something I look for in a guy.

• Well im jamaican. a lot of guys and girls thought it was pretty sexy lol. Exspecaily guys lmao

• To me, foreignness doesn't affect attractiveness, neither positively nor negatively.

• It depends on where they are from. I always found foreign exchange students from Europe surprisingly hot.