Are you/would you make a good gf/bf?

Do you have what it takes to be a good bf/gf to someone?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I don't lie or cheat, I'm attentive but not overly attentive. What you see is what you get, I'm mentally stable, intelligent and respectful. But I'm one ugly fucker! That last part was a joke, I'm aiiight. I just don't get out much! lol

• lol thanks for MH!

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I'm a great girlfriend! :P I'm warm, smiley, caring, and patient, with a stable temperament, relaxed sense of humor, and a high sex drive. Virgin, but only barely (and only with my current boyfriend).

My downsides: I'm apparently high maintenance (because I rarely have preferences on where to eat and what to do. You'd think that would make me low maintenance, but it drives my boyfriend crazy!). Also I'm chunky.

What Guys Said 6

• I'll be honest... No... Of course relationship are hard work. You've got to know yourself first. Because I feel, if your going to be in a relationship, it's a two way street. You tend to focus on you, and her, or you, and him. It's about knowing if your in the right mindset to take on a relationship. It's about commitment, and if your not even committed to yourself, how are you suppose to be committed to the relationship?

• im an asshole

• Yes, I would.

But getting to the position of my girlfriend is exceptionally difficult. I have incredibly high standards for myself. So, as an after affect, I do not settle for a girl unless she is wholly my equal.

• Yeah. But treating a girl with respect, love, compassion, being there by her side, no matter what, through thick and thin, being an awesome friend who DID listen, and didn't treat her like an object but as a human being got me nowhere with my last gal pal. She truly thinks she doesn't deserve that treatment. It's bullshit. All if it. Makes me wonder what the point is anymore. Period.

• I can only hope so. ^.^

• Yes I believe so..

What Girls Said 6

• Oh yes, i am. Cook good food for him and hopefully he pleases me or surprise me in the bedroom. Enough said.

• I'm single but I think I make a great girlfriend. of course, it depends on the other person and what they want too though.

• At least I hope so, my boyfriend has never (dared to) complain at least ;) haha no but I definitely try my best to be a good girlfriend :)

• Probably i can cook

• No. I'd make a pretty shitty girlfriend actually.

• No, I will not.