What about a guy who is really affectionate in front of others?

What does it mean when a guy likes to kiss and touch you in public? Not really the hand holdy type, although he will do that. But more of the hold you close, hands on your waist and lower back and kissing type? Is this a bad thing?

Most Helpful Guy

• I will admit that I am this those of guy. Very affectionate, very loving. Word on the street that guys like this are a dying breed, so I can understand your confusion about this.

He is simply showing u love & affection ; so in my opinion he really does genuinely like you.

Odds are he won't be offended if u tell him not to be so lovey/dovey in public... so don't be afraid of offending him! :)

What Guys Said 2

• Heck no. Just means he doesn't care what the others think and he wants you to see he isn't afraid of anything ^^.

• It means he's insecure and afraid of other men, so he's trying to use PDA as a means to 'mark his territory'.

What Girls Said 1

• My boyfriend is like this. Almost more affection in public than private. I think he wants to show he is with me, mark his territory.