What do you think about conspiracy theories?

Take your pick, reptilian monsters running our country, aliens, Bigfoot, new world order, what do you think about them? Do you think they are true? I get worried very easily and just came across a sight talking about WW3. I'm really scared now. Do you think any of this is tru? *No sarcastic or rude answers please! I'm only 14

Most Helpful Guy

• They have more truth than most of what we're taught in school unfortunately.

It's best to keep an open mind and take everything with a grain of salt though. Many are out there just to fool the foolish. Others seem too realistic, yet frightening that others will deny the reality of it.
    False flag operations, for example, are proven to be real (such as the Gulf of Tonkin Incident firing up the Vietnam War.) Then you have the numerous inconsistencies with 9/11. And of course it doesn't take too much thinking to realize the US arms and controls terrorist groups (now more evident given how Russia just started annihilating those groups.)

Most Helpful Girl

• i think a lot of conspiracy theorists need a hobby

What Guys Said 8

• Most are complete nonsense made to entertain someone/ "How many people do you think will believe in _____________"? Some are made to make money, someone makes and sells those tinfoil hats right? But some may have some truth, as an outsider we will never know the complete truth in all things,( for instance: are the Masons running the world we are not Masons how would we know.) But the truth is that most ultimately do not effect us in our day to day lives. You still go to school, I still go to work, and people continue to live their lives. Does it really matter if the president of the US is picked by a secret cabal of business men, he's democratically elected, or is a reptilian monster? Unless you are trying to be someone in power or are fighting the establishment it really is all the same.

• I think, if the illuminati does exist, sign me up.

• Some of them are true, and some of them are not. Even those that are true I don't worry about because whatever happens will happen. We can do all we can to prevent something bad from happening. But if it's destined to happen, then there's nothing any of us can do. We just need to do the best we can, and not fret about it in my opinion.

• I wouldn't worry about them. I don't really think they're true, they're absurd in my opinion.

• Bigfoot isn't a "conspiracy theory". Who's conspiring in that scenario? All of the eyewitnesses? Patterson and Gimlin? The Native Americans? The whole breeding population of Sasquatches?

• I love how you fend of the rudness by throwing in 'im 14' lol... well done 😊

• new world order and illuminaty = super true BUT they have overexagerated their influence. many times its us who bring forth the new world order and not just some "invisible hand"... .

What Girls Said 0