Do guys (any race) find Asian girls attractive?

I've just got over a relationship and I want to get back to dating again. While I find Asian guys attractive, I want to date outside of my race. I don't feel very confident that other men find Asian girls attractive despite this "Asian fetish" thing. I don't think I'm ugly or anything, but it really seems to me Asian fetishes stay online, not real life. Any thoughts?

• Yes
    94% (15)86% (24)89% (39)Vote
  • No
    6% (1)14% (4)11% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Thank you for the answers! I feel a bit more confident now :)

0|0
6|20

Most Helpful Guy

• I find Asian girls attractive. ^.~

Do I count? ^.^

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• The question is tho, do you like partially Asian men like me? ;)

2|0
    0|0
    • Well, when you look like that...

Ofc :)

• I've probably overstated this many times already on here but I'm super attracted to Asian girls. I didn't even know there was some "asian fetish" craze going around. I can remember being attracted to Asian girls as far back as when I was 8 years old lol. All of my relationships thus far have been with Asian girls (2 korean, 1 chinese, 1 malaysian). I'm Mexican by the way. My school is pretty diverse racially and I see Asian girls in couples with black guys, white guys, and Asian guys but don't see any with hispanics @.@

0|0
    0|0
  • some of them might be basically

0|0
    0|0
  • yep, race doesn't really matter to me, but when I see a cute Asian girl it's especially attractive to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • My first gf was Asian. I have no preference

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh my yes. Lots of Asian women are quite charming.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally, it's more of a coin flip with me. Sometimes yes, sometimes no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wtf. All Asian dudes do is date other Asian girls. Then you got the white boys with the Asian fever. You'll be fine. I must be one of the few dudes that don't like dating Asian girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ohh hell yeaa, @yannabanana this chick is a perfect example

1|0
    0|0
  • I like Asian girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, definitely!

0|0
    0|0
  • Asian girls have the cutest voices.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I find Asian girls attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course I find Asians attractive! I love how they talk and their cute faces.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I really really don't

0|0
    0|0
  • I find Asian girls attractive. But I'm also Asian, does that count?

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't find them attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • We all get yellow fever from time to time!

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 6

• Many guys do. Otherwise you wouldn't see so many mixed race couples with Asian girls running around, conquering the world!

1|0
    1|0
  • What I would give to be an Asian girl

They have a distinct advantage in the dating field. Every guy I know finds them compellingly attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • They look better than white girls

1|0
    2|1
  • why does everyone talk about how amazing Asian girls are? what makes them so special?

1|1
    1|0
  • I hate to sound any type of way, but I wish, I WISH I was Asian. Every single guy I've ever dated always talked about how perfect they were. Most guys I meet have a thing for Asians as well. Hell, even I see where they're coming from. But yeah not gonna lie, I'm jealous.

2|0
    1|1
    • Hahahah I feel ya. I was once on a date with this guy and he wouldn't stop talking about how adorable Japanese women are, and I was like, bro, really? I'm sitting right here.

• Yea white guys do for sure

3|0
    0|1