How old is too old?

I'm 23 gonna be 24 in a couple months, but I've been spending a lot of time with this girl who is 18. Is this too big of a gap to date?

Most Helpful Girl

• I dated someone with that much of an age gap. I was like, 18 and a half, and he had just turned 23. We had a pretty good relationship. But, I was mature for my age, and we had known each other for like a year and were very similar in personality and our backgrounds.

It depends on a few things but the age gap itself is fine.

What Girls Said 1

• I would say it does not matter that much... but it is kind of hard to answer this question because I don't know the girl you are talking about. When I was 18 I was very mature so I could go with someone that was older than me... I probably would have liked it more than someone my own age. It all has to do with her maturity level... some girls you could... and some not. I know because there are some girls that are over 20 and they are more immature than me.

What Guys Said 4

• If she were a year younger I'd say yeah, but nah. the only problem might be friends and family that might feel it's a bit much but considering she could possibly have ended up with someone much older your age difference isn't so bad.

• We'll she's leagel...you like her and she might like you I say go for it...

• it depends upon both of you...

did you think of this gap when both of you were become friends? then why now?

just go out with your girl and f*** off about those gaps...

enjoy the life mate, why so serious?

• No , not at all. This gap seems to be quiet ok.