What am I doing wrong that I can't have a boyfriend?

I'm a senior in high school. I've honestly never been kissed, gone on a date, or had a boyfriend.
I'm tall-ish (5'6.5), thin but curvy, long blonde hair and big blue eyes. I'm laid back, a good girl, and smart. Many people tell me I'm pretty and I get on really well with everyone.

What am I doing wrong that's preventing me from having a boyfriend? I think I have decent looks and an alright personality but no one gets really interested in me. I haven't even texted a guy in two years. Any tips?

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you smile, are you shy?

I know back then I had no clue what I was doing. Flirt with a guy you fancy.

What Guys Said 3

• maybe guys around are to intimidated by your attitude or something I don't know... also it maybe just a time matter and you shall have them all over you
    P. S : you can always start with me LOL

• Some guys fear rejection so they may not approch you. If you want you can also initiate contact and start talking to a guy

• Well, you could look for guys who stare at you constantly and ask them out.

What Girls Said 2

• You probably intimate most guys. Totally normal! Give it time :)

• Wait :) that's what I did.