If a guy notice you don't look as pretty with your clothes off will he never come back?

I had the chickenpox and there's still dark spots on my body, if sees them on my skin will he break up with me for that.
thats why i need an truthful, loving and willing to do anything for me guy. and thats hard to find.

Most Helpful Guy

• If a guy breaks up with you for that, then you should be thankful because he's saving you from wasting time on someone that isn't worth the time. So, I'd say be yourself, be confident with your body regardless... (this doesn't mean flaunting it) and if the guy truly likes you, he will either love your flaws or look pass them and not be bothered by them... If he doesn't and he leaves you then he just saved you from wasting your time on someone that isn't worth it. So, try not to be self-conscious about it too much because the way I see it... It's a win-win scenario.

What Guys Said 2

• If he does, you dodged a shallow, superficial bullet, and are free to find a decent guy.

• For some reason I'd want her more.

What Girls Said 1

• Everyone has insecurities and if he cannot accept the fact that you have scars than he is not a keeper. True love is unconditional. I think you should embrace the fact that its your body. Confidence is key, don't stress something like that