Have you ever been rejected?

If so, why do you think?
Were you strangers or just friends?

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course I have and I reject them too! It's not a good thing but you gotta juggle the balls you're given (damn, that sounds worse lol). Anyway, I have a best friend who's also my sister and she's been my friend since birth because I felt like she was all I had. My parents always hated me and called me bad names. They thought I acted like the "big shit" when I was like 3-5 and they thought that I would be the slutty one. Well damn, they dressed me then and I'm still a virgin now. My other relatives didn't like me for who knows what reason, maybe I puked or pooped on them when I was a baby. Of all the stuff I had to go through, one of the worst was my aunt trying to poison me. I was throwing up and I thought I was dying. All I seen was her twisted satisfied smile but I didn't die that day. I felt like only my friend and my great aunt loved me like God does, so you could imagine how I felt when my great aunt died about 2 years ago. I don't look like the rest of them, not even my parents. They're all darker than me. The only thing that kept me from suicide was not wanting to hurt my friend by leaving her alone. But now everybody loves me all of a sudden. I developed an undying hate for them and it'll never leave. I can only get along with strangers and I just wear a fake smile in front of my parents. They've been nice to me for the past 2 years but I remember how bad things used to be.

What Guys Said 17

• i loved this girl in the 4th grade, i mean adore the crap outta her, while she could've just said "i dont find you attractive dominique", she chose to dog the living fuck outta me "calling me all type of names lowering my self esteem and broke my heart"for about the next 2 days. lol

later on i said "man you what fuck that bitch" and that was the best decision of my life, because now she is UGLY and now im the HANDSOME one that she adores, funny how things played out in the end right but at least i dont dog her out, even though it would be poetic justice inmho

but i wouldn't treat her like she did me way back when. copy paste from another mho of mine lol

• NEVER!!!

because... i don't ask out any girls LOL :-P

• Yes I've been rejected by more than 52 gagers. My heart is shattered.

Well, I am on my way to my home land.
    fearlessleon.com/.../rejection.jpg

• Honestly no I've never been rejected in a major way but I think this is because I never usually put myself out there. A girl played a trick on me once but I don't think that counts lol

• Many many times, nicely, cruelly, and without even realizing she did it (the hardest kind).

You can dwell on it or start looking for another possible.

• Rejections aren't that bad, but its when the girl blank faces, spins around and acts like you weren't there. That is the gut wrenching feeling no one wants to experience.

• Huehue I'd crawl into a hole and buried myself forever if dat were to happen to meh lel

• Yeah once it hurt it was in middle school she shouted out loud in class too and half of the class started laughing at me.

• Yeah, strangers then we went on a couple of dates, I was too weird for her. I think I'm misunderstood most of the time! lol

• Sure I have. Just friends.

• Oh yeah, been there and done that but I take a 'no' as a 'not now' and get what I want because I am the king of knocking on your door until you eventually come to open it.

• Yes many times I been rejected.. I know how it feels and it sucks terrible

• Yeah every time I've asked someone out i've been rejected. My game is fire.

• I have a hard time believing girls get rejected

• No I have not. But I don't ask out random strangers to be my girlfriend.

• I was rejected by my parents and accepted by a pack of wolves. :)

• I was once rejected before I could even ask her out. She found out I liked her and promptly hit me repeatedly for it. ... She wasn't very nice lol.

• Yes. By a friend, no less. Likely because she feels she doesn't deserve any better. She's likely been in abusive relationships, treated like an object and thinks little of herself. I treated her like any woman would want to be treated with the utmost respect and compassion and got the boot for it.

What Girls Said 16

• In a relationship type of way.. I don't think so.. 😐 but with my girlfriends there was a girlfriend of mine who broke up with her boyfriend and she just didn't want to do anything.. I just wanted to take her out.. Let her have some fun, go eat seafood, I called and asked her and she said no.. So I drove to her house and dragged her out of bed.. She thanked me later on that night.. She had heaps of fun.. And I'm glad.. I don't take no for an answer.. If it's something I want or something I want to do for you.. I'm not accepting a no..

• Yes. I think most people have experienced rejection at some point.

• Once, yeah. I asked a guy to a dance, and he said no. He was polite about it, at least, which I appreciated. :)

• Forgot to answer part of the question, haha. We knew each other, but we weren't really friends. As for why... at the time, I didn't take care of myself very well, and we were very different people, so he didn't like me.

• I've been rejected tons! It was by friends, but it hurt at first and then I got over it. These days though, I'm kind of the rejectee.

• Yes, I have and I was upset but never talked to that guy again. He was a jerk anyway, I was dumb for liking a bad boy anyway. It's whatever, he wasn't a stranger but wasn't a friend just a guy who went to every school I went to.

• Happens randomly to me. I remember asking a classmate if he wanted to study together and he said nope.

• I consider it rejection if I show a guy some signs and he doesn't do anything about it so I'll just move on.

Have I ever asked a guy out? Yes in the 5th grade and he told me he liked my friend. Never again.

• No but only because I've never asked anyone out. But I did ask one guy to chill once and he said yes then never texted me back.
    Why I don't know lol. We had been friends and just caught up after not seeing each other for a year or so.

• Everyone has and if not at some point they will get rejected.

• Yes, I've been friendzoned by a friend of mine, even though he was being very flirty...

• Oooooh yes. & I think it is normal. I do not regret anything though, because if you don't try you'll never know and I'd rather be rejected than never even trying/never knowing what could've happened

• I was rejected from some of the companies I applied before, but when it comes to boys, haven't experienced being rejected cause I don't do the first move.

• Yep, plenty of times. I'm still alive and kicking though.

• One way or another we've all experienced it. Part of life and it's a good thing to experience.

• Never been rejected because I have never actually pursued someone where I could be rejected. But I myself have rejected people. In fact I am going to tomorrow night.

• Yea, in 1st grade. This boy who I really liked, didn't want to kiss me during a "catch and kiss" game.. It hurt