Does shortness turn off guys?

I am 22 years old and 5'1 and its annoying because all my friends are all like 5'10. Every time I go out for a drink with my friends and my back is turned people tap on my shoulder and there like "Why is there a kid in here?" I got used to being called a child surprisingly. But my real question is does shortness turn guys off?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all. In fact, if there was a girl taller than me, I would be kind of intimidated. Plus, I always imagine being at a wedding and needing a stepstool.
    Believe it or not, lots of the shorter girls i know sure prettier than the tall ones. Don't lose hope- you'll find someone!

What Guys Said 10

• With the exception of very few guys, no man gives a shit how tall you are. I have never dismissed a girl because of her height. I have dated shorter girls, taller girls, and equal height girls.

• Are you kidding? It turns me on, I prefer short girls. The last girl I went on a date with was 5'1". It was awesome!

• I don't think so. Well, at least it doesn't turn me off.

• Its not a turn off. My ex was 4'10

• You're okay, it'd be a bit awkward since you're more than a foot shorter than me, but I can deal.

• lol nah. Short + petite girls are a huge TURN ON, they're exactly my type however it's all about proportions, not height. You can still be short but have nice long legs or you could be short with stubby legs :(

• Not in the slightest!

• Nope being short is not a turnoff for guys at all

• Not at all. Short girls are ADORABLE.

• I totally prefer girls your height. I find them very attractive.

What Girls Said 2

• I've never had a guy be turned off from me because I was 5'1" (same height as you). I don't think it's a turn-off for most. Guys I date are usually like 5'11" and up so I think you're good. I think the people your associating with are immature though.

• Lol I'm 5'2 and I don't have much of a problem.