Can a realtionship work?

can a realtionship work, if you don't feel chemistry sparks etc, but enjoy each others company.

Most Helpful Girl

• not really in my opinion. there needs to be that chemistry there to take it to a different level. enjoying someone's company has no depth to it until time is taken, beautiful words are exchanged, actions take place and emotions are let out into the open.

What Girls Said 2

• if you simply enjoy the other's company, it shouldn't be a romantic relationship. you should try to be friends.

• I can't win, I feel nothing for nobody, but can be bestfriends, thanks for clearly that up, looks like im going to be one lonely dude hahaha.

• Not rrally you two should have done kind of chemistry or else the relationship will die down. If you two enjoy each otger's compsny then maybe you two are better off being friends. It won't really be a relationship if you two enjoy each other's company it'd be more like a friendship.

What Guys Said 2

• You can have one without the other and make it work but you can't be without both tbh...

• You kidding me? That only applies to bestfriends. Friendzone each other while you're at it.