Don't know what to do!!!?

I really like this guy and it seems like he likes me too, but my bestfriend likes him to and she liked him before me. This exact thing happened last year too, we liked the same guy and got into a lot of fights about it. I dont know what to do

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, isn't it kindof up to the guy to decide which of the two of you (if any) he wants to be with? If he likes you then there's no good reason for the two of you not to explore those feelings further, regardless of how your friend might feel. This isn't just about your or her happiness, it's also about his.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• ROCK PAPER SCISSORS. No, lol. But seriously, in this case, who do you think likes him more?

• definitely me!

• Well, then. Something very dangerous is about to happen. An ancient battle that has been fought since the extinction of the dinosaurs...

• Just ask him out and stop worrying about this thing you'll feel a lot worse if she is with him

What Girls Said 1

• God dammit, lol don't let a stupid boy (not counting the lovely gentlemen) get in the way of a friendship between you and your girl friend.