Is it weird. That. I'm 16 and she 20 we been seeing each other for about 2months?

Well im bout to be 17 in jan so is it a big deal. i told my sister she 26 she say that the girl im sorta seeing is disgusting.

• weird
  • ok

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as you like her and she likes you, who cares what other people think, and in my country that is legal.

What Girls Said 2

• No, I'm 20 and I wouldn't even think about dating that young. Gross.

• Lost my V to a guy 16 when I was 19. But I have a personality disorder, and I'm mentally younger than my peers by about 5 years. We dated about 6 months.

What Guys Said 5

• I would question, the girl's motives if you are that much younger than her. You are in high school and she is in college or something right? Also your sister says she's trashy? Beware! I wouldn't pull out completely but just be cautious about this ok?

• Ok we are just talking I had my first kiss with her though. But nothing else she really cool

• Alright then, I think that's fine. Just don't let her pull you into a relationship because of that. Think of her as a friend instead.

• I approve!

• if you're above the age of consent, don't give a shit what others think about it dude

• When I was twenty one I dated a thirty two year old college instructor. Bow chick bow wow.

• I wonder what people would say if the roles were switched.