Girls: If you were told by a handsome guy that he had a crush on you how would you react?

Really though? What would you think? Honestly? Would you have to know him well first? Would you be polite but rebuff him? Hope he goes further and asks you out? Or tell him to f off?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well first of all i would be kinda happy because I know that someone out there appreciates me presence but I kinda want to make it clear that im not interested in him if I don't have the same feelings back because to be honest handsome guys aren't my type, I also need to focus on ym studies so I wouldn't worry about it but if the guy kept bugging me add asked me out and all that well I would get pissed and stuffed and probably give a tantrum on him.

What Girls Said 5

• I would be flattered, but nothing else if I didn't know him. If I wasn't seeing anyone, I might go on a date with him, but ultimately I care about his personality more than his looks.

• well going by ur age range i would assume he would be in that age group. I'm 32 if a guy told me he had a crush on me i would think, what are we in high school? i think he should just say would you like to go grab a bite or go for a drink that pretty much shows a girl his interested without him saying , i have a crush on you.

• I'd probably just say thanks and that I'm flattered.

• I would blush, a lot. Then thank him then brush off the compliment. Not used to being complimented much :) then just get to know each other. But if persistent, i will will flatly tell him to slow down.

• I guess it depends how I felt towards said guy. If I was into him too, I would flirt a little, or just take the compliment and hint at/hope he asked me out. If I wasn't into him, he'd probably get some sort of response like, "I'm flattered, but.."

What Guys Said 1

• i'm sure they would blush and feel very flattered