So confused! I like my good friend's brother?

Hi, I'd appreciate your help. I really like my friend's bro who is 2 years younger. I am 27. For the past 3 months I've been living in same city as them, but I've known him for over 2 years and have fallen for him... He thinks I am nice, friendly, but we never really talk alone. He always likes girls photos on fb, and never anyhting of mine. Up until recently his status was "single", but now it's nothing. I am so worried :( I was planning to tell my friend after ny. I don't know what to do...

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Tell him. Either he'll feel the same or he won't, but you won't know unless you talk to him about it.

• thanks for advice. I have to tell his sister first (my friend) though as she may get angry otherwise.. but I'm scared he found someone, I had a feeling before that he liked me, but is too shy..