How to date a police officer?

I always wanted a man in an uniform, specially a police officer. But I have no luck yet. I don't know how to approach them or yet to know if they even like me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would you want to date someone due to their occupation? That's my first question. Secondly, a life in law enforcement, defence and the like is not easy. Not easy for the individual doing the job or the family of that person. How do I know? I'm former military and current law enforcement. The life is not what it is cut out to be. I have a long time girlfriend and god knows why she still puts up with the shit I do and she has to consequently go through, I guess that's love for you isn't it. That brings me back to my first question, why date someone due to their occupation? My girlfriend had no idea what I did when she met me and I only told her when we were seriously into the relationship. A relationship like this tests your love and commitment. Remember that.

• Thank you. I think my question came out wrong, I love cops I have many family member that join. Also military. I always just sharet the passion to safe people and I don't see anything wrong with dating a cop. if I could choose a Wal mart worker over a cop, the cop will always win you make it sound like you are a bad relatioship because you are a cop.

• well, I gave him the MHO because yes, he is a cop and he gave me a better idea in the subject than the other opinion... I don't think that giving someone doughnuts would be helpful or speeding or better yet assaulting anyone...
      but if you have a better opinion please share it with me.

• ^ Thank you Asker (an no, no speeding or assualts required.. please :D)

What Guys Said 9

• Find a speed trap and stomp on the gas. You will meet a police officer.

• convert yourself into a conservative gril, and be blind-loyal to the law

cops like that

• You go into the precinct, bring donuts, wear a short skirt, and demand "service". Date in 2 weeks time.

• I could try that, lol

• Why don't you just go on an online dating site and look for someone who lists their job as being a police officer?

• try, lots of fake people

• Cop's have a small brain.

• Hang out at Dunkin doughnuts.

• Bring him a donut every time you go on a date

• So it doesn't matter so much as to what he's actually like, just that he's a cop? lol

• No, I want to attract a police officer and try to build a relationship with him... You know see if we got chemistry

• Wear a sign that says [ Abuse husband wanted].

• Any guy can be abusive

• I know, was a generalization joke. The cops that beat their wives are probably stressed, see it all the time, or other reasons. But that's no excuse to beat on a woman because there's no excuse for that.

• Thank you, maybe I am just putting my likes to high. Just so tired of dating guy with no goals or careers

What Girls Said 3

• Why would you want to? Have you actually spoken to people who has dated someone who works in that field? They are married to their jobs, have very little time for a relationship and it's 24 hour work.

• Because its always been my dream, and I would love to be a cop myself

• Well then, thank you but your opinion don't matter at this time.

• This is a ridiculous question. There is no set way to get a cop to date you. Every man is different and has different preferences. It's insulting to cops that you would think they can be manipulated in a certain just because they are cops and you want to date one.

• Go around and ask them to frisk you. Keep a note in your pocket around the blade of a knife that says
    4.bp.blogspot.com/.../Yes+or+no.png

• Lol, good one

• Real answer: I don't really think there's a way to specifically date a cop without being weird (like my above answer), and really, you don't know that the dude will live up to the fantasy anyway.

• Yeah, it seems like everyone have the same view in this matter.

• Learn police lingo. Play LA Noire. Send him texts like

"LAPD! Cease and assist!"
    "put the weapons down, now!"
    "If you want instructions on how to wipe your ass, you let me know"
    "Weapons - on the ground, now!"
    "Kill a cop, and it's the electric chair for you!"

If this doesn't get his heart a-flutter, I don't know what will.