Guys: how would you react if a girl told you this after she kissed you?

I probably did the weirdest thing the other day waiting for the subway. I had the urge to kiss the guy I've been seeing for a couple of months now so I looked at him for a while and said "you've got something on your face", I then leaned in and kissed him and continued with "oh nevermind, it was just me" and playfully smiled. He chuckled and went "aaah, are you the cutest or what?" and hugged me tightly. I have no idea why I said that or where it came from haha! Kind of felt like an idiot after saying it, I didn't even realize that people were around looking at us.
Was it just plain weird and silly or would you think it was cute?

• ... congratulations, you just went full Phoebe Buffay. (weird)
  • cute as a button!
  • other. (explain please)
Upvoting all of you, thank you for your opinions! :D

Most Helpful Guy

• You (she) get (s) a longer kiss back ;-) vote 'B' :-D

• Haha great! Well it seemed to work because he asked me to spend Christmas with him! :D Thank you! :)

• Aaw thank you! You too! :)

• WOW I missed this one too?

Thank you for the MH young lady :) I appreciate wholly your kind, generous and thoughtful gesture.

While I apologize for a delayed revert as I have missed out on being notified by GAG on a certain lot of MHs resulting in my delayed reverts after I painstakingly open up all the MHs I've received and then realize I haven't thanked the asker lol

Trust and hope you did have a great time :-)

What Guys Said 8

• I think it is awesome! I actually wish a girl did that to me. Then I would get her number and take her out on a real date.

• Haha really? I noticed that a lot of people smile at us when we are in public, including this time so maybe it wasn't as weird as I thought. Thank you! :)

• No problem at all

• You hit a direct home-run at first ball. Very brave & cute act!

• Oh how cute! I wish my girlfriend would do that to me too. Trust me, it's really sweet.

• OMFG you've got some balls unlike some dudes, who hesitate to ask a girl out XD XD XD

• You gotta risk it to get the biscuit lol! 😂

• Awkward but Tolerated.

• Haha I understand, thank you! :)

• Definitely cute!

• You win my smile lol :)

• Lol, awesome! Thank you! :)

• Just be glad you were seeing him, otherwise that would be sexual assault

• Haha what? We've been seeing eachother for three months and we've been flirting the whole time, I'm not some lunatic running around kissing random strangers. I just made the first move.

• That's why I said...

What Girls Said 7

• I think that's awesome! That line is a tricky one to pull off, but you seemed to do just fine! You gotta risk it to get the biscuit sometimes. Is that the first time you've ever kissed? Way to have to balls to make the first move! And it seemed to work. Bravo to you

• Haha thank you, I'm glad! Yes it was :) things are going great and officially we became a couple the 24th of December, best Christmas present ever!

• We officially* lol

• That's awesome! Congratulations. Now go find some mistletoe ;)

• the cuteness is unbearable~! x3

• Waaah, thank you lol! 🙊😁

• i wanna hug just as badly now~ ヽ ( ≧ω≦) ノ

• Aaw, sending you a mental hug right now haha! 😆

• He thinks you are so cute. Everyone does. Weird until he reacted to say "are you the cutest ot what? Then hugged you tightly. He knows what he was doing.

• Haha, he really is the sweetest guy! Thank you! :)

• He found it cute so don't worry haha

• Haha yeah, you're right, thank you! :)

• making a move is the best way otherwise someone else will good move

• GaG is proving to be very useful! Lol jk, but that and his reaction are both cute.

• Lol, a lifesaver really! ;) Stupid question maybe haha! Thank you :))

• Nice.. really cute.. I love the way you flirt.. hahaha

• Oh lol, thank you! :)