How can you tell your gf that she has a bad breath without hurting her in any way possible?

a non direct way would be great
your feedback is appreciated

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe you should use better hygiene before she goes down on ya...

Seriously, though, maybe you could leave an anonymous note (not handwritten) that makes it sound like its from a co-worker or something.

What Girls Said 4

• Eeesh that's awkward. But if you're that comfortable with eachother you should be able to just say it. I've had my partner say it and I was like "Oh sorry, I'll brush my teeth," then everything was fine.

• thanks i'll try it out ;)

• This could be because she isn't eating enough and advising her that a healthy diet is important could help

• Get her a stocking for Christmas or something... Then buy her a pack gum and wrap that shit up and gift it to her.

• that could solve the problem temporarily

• Get her friend to tell her
    "Remember to brush your teeth so they look white"
    When a friend says something like that's ysually if they r close
    It doesn't hurt

• yea this might work !

What Guys Said 4

• A college sweetheart of mine, I hinted quite a few times and when she didn't get the hints and I couldn't make my life more miserable, I told her so politely - she helped me out my misery by breaking up lol :-D

• 1|0
  • You have to be honest and tell her because sooner or later someone will just come up and tell them their breath stinks. This can be embarrassing coming from a stranger, so it's a lot better coming from you do them a favor, and let them eat a mint or two. Mints can make all the difference!

• oh man, i would not want to be you!!!