This guy can't keep his hands off me?

But I dont really like him.

Like he is tall, deep voice, and good frame and everything but he's a little nerdy. I dont mind but i never hear about fun stuff, or just things about him.

Anyway all the guys that I've liked haven't returned my feelings but this one was eager to make out and try to grab my hands and dance with me at parties... he's like 6'4 and im 5'2 but im pretty tough mentally and he seems to be very very book smart but not so much other things.

We made out in his dorm, i was just going to visit him but he kind of put me in his lap and things got heated sort of. I feel weird because i dont have much emotional attachment to him :(

But we talk sometimes like should we just date or something? I dont feel the feelings i get when i have a crush though... is it because he actually likes me back that im put off?
help

Most Helpful Guy

• Just date him. Tell him upfront you are unsure about him but willing to try. Life will do the rest.

What Guys Said 2

• date and have a trial run and see where it goes, you can't conclude anything without getting to know him better.

• Take him for a test drive

What Girls Said 2

• Be assertive and clear about your boundaries and define the relationship between you. If you don't have feelings for him then don't allow anything to happen.

• Your in shock right now that he cares my best advice is to go with him