Help! What to do about this guy?

I really like him. We've known each other for awhile now. We are close and he's very affectionate with me but not with our mutual female friend. Today he was very affectionate, giving me little kisses on the forehead and putting his arm around me and holding me close. He would sometimes nudge me playfully. I'm too scared to ask him out just in case I'm blowing this out proportion.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude, he likes you Big time. Ooor he is being a fake dick

What Guys Said 4

• Probably. just ask him

• he feels comfortable around you but no your female friend so that's cool for you,

• Suggest hanging around at some event. But make sure he is the kind of guy to feel comfortable there.

• Just flirt to him a little bit

What Girls Said 2

• okai i say is wait a bit more and see what he does he might jus ask u out... if he doesn't then u do it.

• Well if he's giving you little kisses on your forehead then he clearly likes you. Guys don't just do this randomly to people.