Is it possible to date if you have no life?

I basically go from school to work to home on a usual day. Most of my friends have the same day so we don't really go out that much. I'm 23 and never had a boyfriend. I want to start dating but I don't think I have a life. LOL! Can someone date if they have no life?

Most Helpful Guy

• People who have "no life" are dead. Dead people can't date, it's impossible

So you don't think you have a life? Are you hurt, bleeding, close to death?

If you're a zombie you should get some medical help

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

• :-( Went I saw the topic name I got that idea, too bad i am late.

• @HarmoniChaos that's unlucky, remember DooMguy can be fast and great minds think a-like

Don't feel bad. Keep your chin up and keep trying

What Guys Said 4

• Sure you can but ABSOLUTELY do not make the other person "your life". Do not use the relationship as something to fill the void in your life, that's what people often do and it always ends up failing, they become clingy/needing and not giving the other person room to breath.

I would have no problem dating a girl with a boring life or no life, as long as it doesn't feel like I'm being asphyxiated, I don't be put on a pedestal.

• You're the same case as me. I like to think that IF I ever meet any one (doubt it) then 'life' will start from that point on.
    But the chances of that happening for me are slim so please never mind me.

• you do have a life if you are in school and you work. but yea you can date. maybe dating will give you something to do when not at work or school

• i would say a girl that has no life has a better chance of getting a boyfriend than a guy that has no life does at getting a girlfriend, regardless if the guy has a life or not it seems most of us guys are forgiving of a girl that doesn't have much of a life

What Girls Said 3

• I tnink if you want to be in a relationship, u have to be mentally ready for it. Relationship is like flower or plant you need to water jt and take care of it everyday. If you dont have time to spend with your other half, it wld be jnfair for him. I saw people broke off because their partners didn't have time for them.

• You are not aware of but you do have a life actually. What is having life anyway? !
    You study you work you come back to home? So what? Partying all day? That is not a definition of life.
    Everyone breathes and is thankful what they have ; do have a life in my book.

Just be yourself. Having a boyfriend is just a chapter of a book. You do have other chapters if you look carefully.

• You could get into a LDR with someone you meet online, maybe? That might be more flexible n easier to meet someone :)