GIRLS - Would you a date a Virgin that wasn't whiny on websites like GAG?

Would ya?

Could ya?

Do ya wanna?

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe
  • Show me the results

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• Of course I would. I don't care if a guy is a virgin or not as long as we share the same morals and values. I feel that is necessary for a successful relationship.

• Yes, I would. Lol, I'm a virgin myself and I have dated virgins before.

• Yes I would I'm a virgin myself there's nothing wrong with that. Some people like to wait till marriage I see nothing wrong with dating a guy who is a virgin.

What Guys Said 3

• This is not a dating website bro

static.fjcdn.com/.../...r+needs_c266b1_3384407.gif

• Are you the elusive non-whiny virgin on GaG?

• Being whiny in real life would be a problem, but they would have no idea what you do online. For the most part it comes down to if the guy is willing to put out. Most women are not willing to wait. The ones that are willing to wait are generally waiting till marriage themselves, so it has nothing to do with them respecting the guys decision to wait. I don't believe a guy being a virgin is a negative to most women. If anything his acting insecure about it would be the turn off. Just do what most virgin guys do, and don't tell her you are a virgin until after sex. Then it never becomes an issue.