Quote- "I don't want you if you don't want me." Is this the right attitude to adopt when looking for a potential mate?

Some people think that through perseverance and effort, a guy is able to steal the heart of the girl of his dreams. Is it daft to place trust in this notion? I certainly think so.

The mentioned quote in the question was given by Operah Winfrey. She has the same birthday as me. Well well, great minds think alike. (:

Please all, do share with me your sentiments on what your take is of Operah Windfrey's quote anent dating.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• @I don't want you if you don't want me." Is this the right attitude to adopt when looking for a potential mate?
    Of course! The Chinese always say that 强摘的果子不甜。

• Sorry girl, I can't read Chinese.
      Hhmm, how about translating the phrase to English? (:

• Haha, are you pretending? I thought you are a Singaporean Chinese and you know how to read my Han Yu Pin Yin just now, right? :P

• It means that if you pluck a fruit that is unripe by force, it won't taste sweet :)

What Guys Said 1