Dating with 13 year age difference to much?

I met a woman via online dating, and we have been texting and gone on a successful first date; and am planning on a second.

However I'm 24 and she is 37. And my mother being a very nosey person, found out I had a date with a 37 year old and immediately flipped out. Saying how wrong it is and how something must be wrong with her for her to date someone that much younger. My reply being its was just a date.

So do you this the age difference is to great? Is it ok to a certain point; like just dating but nothing further. Whats your take?

The way I'm looking at it is I went on a date and had a good time.

Most Helpful Girl

• In everyday society , it's very common for a man to date a much younger woman.
    I don't see what's wrong if it's the other way around.
    Do what makes you happy and date that woman.
    If you both have a lot in common and she makes you happy , why not? Her age is something she cannot control.

What Girls Said 3

• Ummmm... yeahhhhh But age is nothing but a number. If you really like her then go on and do your thing!!!<3

• Age is a number. If you and she have things in common and enjoy spending time together then I say go for it. You are both adults.

• My boyfriend and I have 19 years age difference so I don't think that's too much. But I'm not sure what's the difference of dating a woman who's older. Usually guys are older than girls when it comes to dating.

What Guys Said 1

• Age difference is not important. If there is love, that's all.