I'm in love with my best friend's boyfriend. How do I get him to leave her for me?

last weekend i was partying with my best friend anne and her boyfriend jurek. it was so much fun and now i can't help thinking about him.

• should i try to get him to leave her for me? if so, how?
  • should i try to forget him? if so, how?

Most Helpful Girl

• Um, you're not a good friend if you make her boyfriend leave her for you. That's selfish. I know how you feel though, I went through that one time. You don't neccassarily have to forget him, but try not to focus on him. Distract yourself with other activities that you like to do. When he comes to your mind, replace those thoughts with something else.

• thanks for the advice. i'll try not to think about him that much anymore...

• can you guys take this off of my thread please? Y’all are blowing up my notifications and I feel like I am trespassing somehow lol

What Guys Said 7

• You will lose your best friend if you go there-FACT

• You become friends with BOTH of them. Any friend of your friends is a friend of mine. welcome to the family. give some soft hugs now and then. And when things get rocky who does he run to. Gosh that's evil isn't it. if I was dating her I'd PRAY you would let me know you're interested.

• If you have to ask you've not the cleverness nor aptitude to pull off the plan anyway.

• This is a super trashy thing to do. Code 1, never make a move on your friend's lover.

• Your pretty cute

• Now I know why everyone in your town hates you.

• Not my idea of "best friend"...

Are they happy together? I don't think you should interfere, just try to get over it. I suppose you could tell your friend about your feelings if you think that might help, but I don't know if it would.

• Unless they're open to an open relationship or something like that...

• yeah, they love eachother.
      that's why i don't think that i should try anything...

What Girls Said 17

• With friends like you... who needs enemies?
    The fact that you are considering to mess up a perfectly good friendship, for a relationship with a boy (that probably won't last), says a lot about you as a person.

There's connections you can share with men that are single.
    don't damage other people's lives for your own selfish needs.

• forget him!! you wanna lose your best friend for a guy?

• If that is your best friend why the fuck would you want to hurt her like that? Don't try to break them up, you fucking idiot. It's not their fault you don't know how to go for single men, so let them be happy. Damn I hope this is a troll, because this question is fucked. You need Jesus bitch.

• You can't. If he loves your friend and not you, he will stay with her. Please don't try to ruin your friendship over a guy, I think you will really regret it. Try your best to be open to meeting new guys, I think eventually these feelings will go away. I do understand how you feel though, wanting something you can't have is something almost everyone goes through.

• You're a pretty girl. I'm sure you can get your own guy. Just ignore your feelings and let life take its course. if it's meant to be then you guys will be together sooner or later. Chances are you might not even like him as much as you think

• Find someone else. You're a bf stealer.

• You're a slut and a poor friend!
    Tell her you want to bang her man meat, pretty sure that will solve this issue.

• I would say your not a good frieand if u get your frieands boyfrieand to leave her for u what u probably should is get him of your mind think of other activities to do

• Wow... can you say HOMEWRECKER

• f him = forget him

I like ur hair color, what dye did u use?

• Not much of a best friend now, are we.

• That's a pretty shitty thing to do and what goes around comes around.

• I accidentally voted A, the answer is a strict NO!!!

• Stop being such a bad fucking friend. Bitch.

• If she is your best friend you need to forget him, that's like a number one rule of girls, you don't steal, your best friends man and you don't date your friends exes.

• You're a horrible friend and a terrible human being. You don't deserve to ever be with anyone. If anyone on here has any decency they won't tell you how. You're a bitch. You never ever go there when it comes to friends. You're disgusting and you should feel ashamed of yourself. Hopefully you die alone.

• you're seriously the worst friend. DON'T fuck with shit like that. that's so incredibly awful. they're already together and happy. don't be a jealous freak and mess that up. be happy for her. i can't even take you seriously. you're a stupid troll.