Guys: How would you feel if a girl told you she liked you over Facebook message?

One of my best friends told me today that she Facebook messaged her crush, and told him she liked him. And he never responded. He is also avoiding her and not seen him in days. Why did he not respond, and would it be weird?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would reply any kind of girl. But Facebook is not a good way to confess feelings. Obviously he doesn't like your friend. Next time your friend like a guy, tell her to confess face to face. Not via Facebook.

What Guys Said 2

• It depends if I liked the girl or not. If I liked the girl back and she messaged me that, I would be ecstatic, if I didn't like her it would be an awkward situation.

• It looked like her liked her, but i just don't know how to help her. She is depressed and feels rejected.

• You should do this stuff in person. It's meant to happen in person. Imagine your grand kids: when did you found out you liked grandma? "When she told me on Facebook"

What Girls Said 1

• Don't do it over Facebook. That's a really immature way to go about telling someone you like them. Tell him in person. Trust me, it'll be more awkward if you tell him over the internet and then have to face him in school or whatever.