Is this bad sign our relationship is going south?

My boyfriend and I have been together a little over 2 months. He would call and text daily. Now... He doesn't text or call or anything. When I call he answers the phone like I'm one of his buddies. Last night I called him after not hearing from him for 2 days. He just casually picks up like it's nothing. Then when I tell him I had to go he just tells me have a good night "sexy". Like WTF? He's NEVER called me that before. He had his bowling game today which is basically the last game of the season for his team. He didn't even check to see if I was coming.

Are these signs that he's losing interest in me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Many men don't have the need or interest in talking/texting everyday. It's something they do in the beginning to please the girl. Over time they revert back to their normal behaviour they feel comfortable with.

Maybe he's losing interest or maybe he just feels like he should be able to be himself by now. He has stopped trying to impress you.

• I don't think so... I mean not to debunk your possible theory I just know he's a romantic. He listens to R&B every day. Like I'm not talking about your average R&B I'm talking about the make you wanna get freaky type music.

He has always been sweet to me in person or on the phone/text. It just seems odd that he'd stop so suddenly like this. You know?

• If that is the case then he wasted my time. I'd never take him back or talk to him for that especially since he was the one saying how he was ready for something serious.

• Well, sounds like you two need to have a talk about where your relationship is going then.

What Guys Said 2

• Might be he's edging you on... To the bed.

• men like the chase. get bored easily with relationships unfortunately.

• Hmm... soo you're saying I should forever be single? ... Gotcha.

• Yes but I've never met this woman before. I've met all the other close female friends he's known before me except this one.

• so you think this is a new one?

Some guys get on better with girls than guys so it could be firendship only?

If you set the rues at the beginning re no new female f riends then he has betrayed your trust.

What Girls Said 2

• I think he is lame.

• Unfortunately, men can be like that. It seems that some think that after a few months there's no more effort to be made. Admittedly, two months is a very short time.

I'm not sure if he's losing interest or if this is just typical male idiocy (ha). In any case, you should make yourself less available.

• Yup. I'm suppose to go to his bowling game in a little bit but I'm apprehensive about going. I just kinda feel like if he's losing momentum this soon why even bother. I hate when people waste my time. It's the best way to make an enemy of me.

• I agree. I had a boyfriend once who made this huge effort in the beginning, as in bigger effort than is normal, then after about three months there was nothing and he was "busy". I should have known then that he's not worth my time, but I hoped it'd change; that he would change. Needless to say, a few months later it all ended.