Is there anyone you will miss over the Christmas period?

Anyone you will miss over the holidays for any particular reason?

Most Helpful Girl

• One of my friends, Gabriel, I'm so sad to see him go. Not just for the Christmas, but he's moving and I'm crushed. We have talked and laughed so much each day for a while and I really don't want him to go. Sadly, I can't change that. I'm also sad because I won't get to see my boyfriend for two weeks. I'm gonna give him a kiss on the cheek before I go, that way he can be happy knowing I really like him. But other than that, I'm so excited for the break. No school, sleeping in, celebrating Christmasand new years, and PRESENTS!!!

• It does sound sad, but everything happens for something new to replace it. Change is good and so is space :) just try to maintain your relationship with Gabriel and things will be find, as for your boyfriend I'm sure he will miss you too

• Yeah thank you!

• No probs x

What Guys Said 3

• My gf. I have no phone and we haven't a reason to Skype, plus my parents want to spend time with me.

• That's cute. Hopefully you guys will be together soon :)

• Lol. So now you understand bra-connection and squeaky-clean

• There's also jock-lock, ripping, hug wedgie, vampire wedgie, double wedgie, blindfold wedgie, and many more.

• Nope... I don't have very many friends, and even if I do have, I won't miss them. I'm a terrible person because of that. :\

• You're not a terrible person at all, perhaps you like like your own space?

• Why would that happen? Are you not attached to any of them?

• No, it just happens. The only thing I remember when I was a kid was, having so many friends that like you. But now, I remember nothing from them, completely nothing. Not even an old picture of them would help me recover my lost childhood memory.

• My sobriety. Goodbye sweet mistress, I'll see you in January.

What Girls Said 5

• My friends, but hopefully I will get to see them during break. I have some friends who live a state away from me so I might try to visit/hang out with them if I can.

• Sounds like a good idea, perhaps seeing them more during the new year too?

• Aww why not? What are you studying?

• I don't want to have to be responsible for myself yet! lol, but I want to go into something that has to do with the sciences. I'm leaning towards marine biology. I might minor in music.

• Yes I'm going to miss my sister. Just recently moved she lives 1600 miles away.

• Aww maybe you guys could skype?

• No can't do that I don't have Skype & TGH I'm not sure about her. We will do the next best make use of the phone.

• My closest classmates. I couldn't have survived the semester without them.

• No. I only deal with my family and the are always here 😊

• No one. Why would I miss someone during Christmas? I'm not away during Christmas for college

• Well someone people may have suffered loss during this time, away from someone but air enough, your experiences are different :)

• . I'm not sure why you are getting so Butthurt over my opinion lol.

• It's called a different opinion get over it