Guys, do you sometimes wish you had a vagina?

If you do, why? What would you do if you did? And what do you think drives these desires?

• No
  • Yes
  • GTFO

Most Helpful Guy

• when it comes to dating and relationships, yes i sometimes do, because then i don't have to do the approaching, pursuing, asking out, initiating/escalating, leading, etc.

Unfortuneately having a penis means i'm dealt with a certain set of guys, and there is no way around them unfortunately, apparently this is the reason why it is expected of us guys to be the initiators:

"How a man and woman physically and sexually are expressed says it all.
    Penis - Erects, Goes out, Penetrates, Pushes in, Seeks, Discharges, The sperm finds the egg- not the other way around.
    Vagina - Softens, Invites in, Sucks in, Allows, Let's go, Takes in, The Egg waits for the sperm- not the other way around."

Although i have made some arguments against that it's just i'm not sure if my arguments are valid, don't count or not

• *certain set of cards i mean, well it is said and argued that sperm is cheap, eggs are expensive, if i have eggs then that means i have something more valuable and in-demand, so i can have leverage over the oppossite sex

• my arguments against the penis-vagina argument, were that does it still count as penetration if the girl is riding on top of the guy during sex, cowgirl position? also, the part about Penis discharges, Vaginas are capable of discharging too, women can squirt, and plus women push babies out, but like i said i don't know if that is a good argument

• but i would say there are pro's and con's to having a penis and a vagina

What Guys Said 62

• I wish that there was a way for both genders to trade places, for a month, or so, not just a day, or something stupid!! I wish I could know what my GF feels with her period, or going to they Gyno. I wish she could feel what I do, being a guy, with all the social stigmas, and expectations!!
    Go ahead, baby, cry, as a guy, and see if you can get out of that speeding ticket!! Try not to feel like a LOSER, calling AAA when you don't know how to change the tire on the car you had for a year and a half!!
    But then she could say, 'Try those lacy things you want me to wear, and feel how they chafe!!' or what does a yeast infection feel like, or going to the Gyno!!
    I think that the world would be so much better, if there was a way for us to change places, for a month or so!!
    Who would you change places with?

• Trading places would allow us all to understand each other more and empathise ever better but I'm sure it would take the fun out of everything 😁

• Nah, not really. Periods.

• To be honest, never not even once in my life for a second.

• Sometimes I am curios as to what being penetrated feels likes, if it feels as good to me (with a dick) as it would if I had a vagina. How does masturbating or using a vibrator feel, stuff like that.

• Nahh.. not really. I sometimes wish I had boobs though.

Then I could play with them; they just look so cozy... I kinda wish I had a pair of my own! Maybe just for a day... to see what they're like haha

• You wouldn't be able to lie on them, perhaps get some portable boobs

• haha, kind of an odd compliment, but thank you!

• Well it's not something you hear everyday so that's a very unique compliment lol

• no ma'm thank you very much I prefer my stick

• Not really. There's no real added benefit to it. You have to sit to pee. You bleed every month. You carry children for 9 months and then push them through a hole too small. Yeast infections, etc.

I'd turn into an entire chick for a little while to see what it felt like to orgasm and whatnot, but that would have to come with the whole package boobies and all.

I wouldn't want to otherwise be the same person except now I have a mangina.

• Well if you could have it for a week, would you jump at the chance

• I would, yeah. Sex and masturbation could be fun. Seeing what it's like to have the opposite sex potentially hit on me a bit would be fun. I'd do it for sure.

• Cool, well at least your honest about it

• I'm scared to answer, hope you got my feelings.

• Permanently, no.
    However I wouldn't mind having one for a day just to see what it's like.

• Sure, just for a short time mind you. I'd enjoy figuring out what does and doesn't feel good to a woman, plus i'd enjoy playing with myself and giving myself the oh so fabled multiple orgasms.

• Would you sleep with a guy to get the full experience?

• no... i would use dildos and the like though, most guys don't know how to please a woman, and i'm not attracted so it would be worthless.

• What are they good for exactly?

• nah i'd find it more difficult to masturbate

• No, honestly I didn't. I like what I have and I'm attracted to girls so I want something to well... yea you know how it works.

• Sure sure everyone has their reasons for vagina/penis envy

• only to play with it once in a wile xD not to give birth or experience periods. would be interesting how it feels like.

• Invest in a honeypot dude

• XD that's what everybody says... Thanks though

• I used to imagine having both a vagina and a dick so I could literary fuck myself..

• LOOL never heard that before

• you're still not getting it. either their vagina works or their penis works. not both.

• @thewanderingme I know what you mean. I meant you can still physically finger you vagina and stroke you penis at the same time, even if only one works. I think I'd record myself doing that, without my face being in the shot though.

• Well I wouldn't want to be a guy with a vagina. But would totally go for being 100% girl!!! At least for a while anyway!! 😄😃😀😀😉

• Never.
    They are great and all. But I prefer one on a lovely lady and not on me.

• A vagina on ma hands would be nice. I can touch myself in bed whenever ;3

• Probably not, the though of child birth and periods scares me.

• No. I seem to be content enough with my basic issue honey rod. It a functional meat and potatoes unit and is low maintaince. I'm fine with that. Nothing fancy, just a basic vehicle to get me from point a to pint b.

• you serious? who wants that bleeding shit..

• Other than our random erections having a penis is pretty awesome, from peeing standing up to having easier orgasms lol I can't waste 5 hours on trying to do that with a vagina haha Are you sure you don't want a penis :P

• I wouldn't mind having a penis experience

• Long run? Bitch I don't even know your name

• I thought what we shared last night was special... I did things I never thought I would for you
      My name isn't bitch it's Samantha JERK xD

• yes as many as I can get

• I've always wanted a day to be in a girls body just to understand them more

• Interesting :) would you masterbate?

• It definitely would help you. Well it's good you would use your vagina experience to better your sex life and abilities

• I always fantasized being a woman, the sort of woman I aim to make my life partner someday. It's kind of weird to explain. x. x

• I sort of understand. Perhaps it's feeling how she would make you feel by being in that fantasy I don't know can't really condense it into words

• Nooo, I love my big boy! I wouldn't replace it and I wouldn't like having periods

• If you only had the vagina for the pleasure factor and not all that comes with it, would you have the vagina then?

• Women can seem to have orgasm after orgasm, until it literally hurts to touch!! Who wouldn't want to try that, just as a 'RENTAL'?

• I've never thought of that. What would I even do with it lol

• No no no no no no no no no no no no no no... No

• I would love to have a vagina, as well as the rest of it all. Basically be a girl. I started feeling this way just after I hit puberty. Before hitting puberty, I discovered how amazing orgasms felt. Even though I'm a guy, back then my first couple of years of orgasms nothing squirted out of me. Every time I would have an orgasm, I would just keep coming and coming and coming, nonstop contractions until I couldn't take it anymore. Once I got going, I could take a break and then almost instantly be back into having orgasmic contractions. As I hit puberty, naturally I had my first ejaculation. With that came and inability to have multiple continuous orgasms anymore. I basically got really upset about that, and hated it.

Shortly after, I learned that girls can have multiple orgasms, and some of their descriptions that I read reminded me of the ones I used to have. Of course, I became more and more intrigued and developed a strong interest in being a girl. I started wearing women's clothing, and would envision having a vagina whenever I masturbated. I still feel that way to this day!

As far as what it would look like, I would love to have nice full lips down there. The wetter the better, soft and fleshy. I would figure myself all the time, and also enjoy my scent. If I were lucky enough to be reborn in a woman's body, I would want to be bisexual so I could enjoy both sides of the spectrum. I would like to feel the hard throbbing thickness of a large dick deep in my pussy while my face is buried in another woman's orgasmic wetness.

Believe it or not, I would also like to experience what it's like to have a period. I love when girls I date get really horny around that time, especially when she's totally comfortable w/ me fingering her and making her orgasm while she has it. I wouldn't mind mine to be heavy the first day or two, just not last more than four days - and I would love to be blessed with no cramps!

As u can see I've thought about this a lot :-)

• Hell no bro lol

• More from Guys
    32

What Girls Said 6

• I sometimes wish I had a dick.

• You get penis envy

• On the contrary, your comment sounded a bit misandristic :)

There is no evidence that men attain "more pleasure" from sex, and insinuating that they do only reinforces bitter gender stereotypes

• "Yeah, I mean, how unfair is it that guys get sexually stimulated so quickly and get a lot of pleasure, while us girls have a hard time." - First, I was being mildly sarcastic with that comment. Second, it IS easier for a guy to get sexually stimulated. It's easier for a guy to get an orgasm than it is for a girl. I'm not saying they get more pleasure from sex itself. I'm saying that if they are masturbating or even if they did have sex, it would be easier for them to orgasm. I don't really care if I orgasm that much within my lifetime - at least not right now, but it was really just a joke that was obviously misinterpreted. @koko124

• Even I don't want a vagina and I have one

• Trust me guys you don't want a vagina. periods fucking suck

• Though I don't want a cock. Having a vag has a lot of cons. It should come with a manual seriously lol.

• Makes no sense to

• would be interesting to see someone with both a dick and vagina~

• Especially if they were flexible enough...

• sure but you wouldn't believe how many people i know irl say they'd love to try it, i believe there was even a movie about it once a long time ago