Whats the longest crush you had?

I have a huge crush on this guy but because of my situation and the people we know I dont think it will ever happen. I liked him for almost a year and im beginning to feel stupid plus I think he likes someone else.

He doesn't know I like or have any interest in him. Unfortunately I do like him, I dont know much about him but its doesn't stop me from liking him. I deleted him as a friend on my fb thinking I would get over him but I just go to his page anyway.
I hate having a crush, I feel like a little kid again :/

Most Helpful Guy

• I've had a crush on this girl back at high school for over a year and I swear I've never ever came close to even talk to her through this year I thought she doesn't even know I exist and I didn't have the balls at this time to talk... any way after this year (oh ant it was my last year at high school) after two years I saw her in my college and she is the one who stopped me and talked to me and gave me her number

• Ooo great feeling huh?

• Aww thats sweet, Happy for you :)

• :D :D thanks I hope you will too

What Guys Said 8

• Um, probably about...*sigh*... a year and a half. It was in college, I was extremely shy, she was not, and I had no idea what to do :-/

• 3 years full crush. Then 2 more years to get over her. So 5 years was my maximum I guess and I'm kind of ashamed to admit it. All those years were just wasted on that person. But on the plus side I learned from my mistakes so I'm a better person as a result. :)

• The longest crush I've had was on this girl in second grade, because for some reason my mind told me blond girls were the most beautiful. Not anymore! Now I'm brunette loving.

• About eighty-one twenty minutes.

• Sometimes I know how you feel. I would definently talk to him. Maybe give him some eye contact and if he notices, he might stare back. But definently talk to him. If you have a class with him, talk to him about that subject or maybe ask for help.

• Like a year. Just about

• 7 years and counting

• 6 years but as i have gotten older they have gotten shorter know they last until she says not

What Girls Said 15

• My longest crush was on a guy for about 6 years (on and off). My second longest was on a guy for 5 years. I had deep feelings for each of them, but things didn't work out. Oh, well. ;/

• 10 months and counting.

We don't even talk anymore. People say that feelings fade with time, but the process seemed to reverse in my situation. The feelings are growing stronger.

• 4 months/half a year - I don't know - never counted

• It was on this guy who I met in the 6th grade. I would literally get weak in the knees from standing close to him. My crush asted all the way to the 10th, which is when it started to die off.

• Over a year. Of course I was with the guy for 10 months of that time, but I'm still in love

• On and off for four years

• 2 years and counting, no matter how much I try to deny it ):

• 1 hour.. does that even count?
    I don't even think I actually even liked him..

• 7 years -- I only got over him because I have never seen him again.

• 1 year, 1year and half maybe :)

• I had a crush on my ex boyfriend for 2 years before we dated, I thought he was perfect then.

• A long time, like 7 years even though I don't see him anymore. We're Facebook friends so I get to see him on there. It's not as big of a crush as it was in high school though.

• 1 year... I met him about 1 months before that but... I didn't like him, like him at first.

• Oh I've been there! It is no fun when you like someone who has no idea that's where you're at. I would do one of two things. 1) Talk to him about it- just remember that things might not go the way you hope, and it could jeopardize your friendship with him or other people that are around. 2) Try (I KNOW it's not easy) to get past it and eventually find someone new. Either way, you will feel better not having this invading your every thought, and find someone who actually likes you! Best of luck!

• Same exact situation and it really fucking sucks. Almost a year, and it'll probably never happen.

• Yeah it does. I keep telling myself its okay ill get over it.
      Its like everything I looked for in a guy he is, I date all race but the type of white guys I like he is in one.