What would you think if you came home and bf and sister were hanging out on the couch?

a make believe scenario not a real event , but lets say you come home after work and find your bf and younger sister ( by younger like she's 18-19 ) have been hanging out for a while , he came over but you weren't there yet and they've been like watching tv and on computer together and she's like wearing yoga pants and a semi revealing top. and they've sort of just been hanging out but as you walk in there sort of rate close to each other on the couch and he's giving her a little back rub.
yeah so whats your reaction , what happens next?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd be pissed off. I don't care if my sister and bf were hanging out, but giving a back rub is crossing the line unless he was a trained masseuse.

What Girls Said 3

• I dump his ass and kick him out.

• He'd be dead.

• I'm the overly jealous type lol

• I would be okay up until the back rub, your hands aren't meant for my sister. I would.. Wait till she was gone and make you give me a massage, then possibly sex, because why not.😂

What Guys Said 2

• I'd be disinterested.

• I would be dissapointed and if I feel like he really likes your sister, I would of dumped him.

Being loyal is very easy and doesn't need ANY effort when you truly love someone...