Why does she ignore me for 4 or 5 days and then all of a sudden texts back with an apology?

I've been talking to this girl for about a month or so now. We've been on two dates that have went well, and I actually kind of like her. She's goofy and just has that personality to her. Anyways, she's done this a few times. She will just randomly stop responding back and then right about the time I've pretty much forgotten about her and decided to move on she'll text back with some excuse and an apology. lol I don't even know what to think about her anymore. Maybe 5 or 6 days later isn't that big of a deal. I suppose every woman is different. Girls, guys, what do you think? Last time I was trying to arrange our third date so maybe she got nervous or decided things were going to fast. I don't know. Sometimes I think girls get worried when things actually do workout and they just freakout. lol

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Because she's... sorry?