How old is too old?

Which is to old to date someone before it gets kinda creepy?

A. Freshmen & Junior

B. Senior & Freshmen

C. Sophomore & 7th grader

D. 16 & 20 year old

• A. Freshmen & Junior
  • B. Senior & Freshmen
  • C. Sophomore & 8th grader
  • D. 16 & 20 year old

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted C, but the correct answer is C & D.

A & B are common, but D? Come on...if you're 20, you're probably a college sophmore/junior & you really don't need to be hanging around the local high school. If they started dating in high school when one was a freshman & one was a senior, that might be an exception.

C is a bit scary too. But for some schools, 8th grade is part of the high school. So that might affect things.

• I have a friend that dated a freshmen when he was a senior but now he's out of highschool and a softmore in college and she's a junior, but they haven't gone out in about a year now but still she's 16 and he's almost 21 and he likes her and the same for her so that's why I put that

What Guys Said 1

• I think B C and D are all too big of an age gap. You shouldn't be dating a freshman if you're a senior, or anybody in junior high if you're in HS, or somebody under 18 if you're over 20.

What Girls Said 2

• My 17 1/2 year old cousin is dating a guy who is almost 20... but he's a really great guy and cares about her... so I think it depends on the situation.

• I would say definitely C. If you're in highschool and your dating someone in middle school..first of all..thats gross. Second..thats kinda creepy and makes you look like a creeper. A is pretty normal. B is ok..I don't really have much to say about this one bcuz I dated a senior when I was a freshman. D is kind of pushing it. But it can be ok in a certain situation.