Relationships: Emotions or Sex?

So what's it all about everyone? Do you prefer the emotions or do you prefer sex when it comes down to relationships?

• sex
  • emotions

Most Helpful Guy

• Isn't sex full of emotions? And, I'd certainly want sex... so I'd have to choose BOTH

What Guys Said 8

• Emotions. I'm in a relationship primarily for the emotions. Sex is necessary too, but it's not where I focus in a relationship.

• You should add 'money' to the poll options.

And to some people-myself included-we don't separate sex and emotion in a relationship. Emotional connection needs to exist for sex to be possible.

• Can't vote. They're too intertwined.

• A relationship is a combination of both not either or. Just sex is just that, just sex no strings attached meaningless sex. Emotions, they are retarded why would anyone want just emotions from someone thats like being friends not an actual relationship. A relationship is the emotions of both people together along with sex or physical contact such as hugging, kissing, cuddling.

• For me, sex is emotional. Sex without an emotional connection sucks. It was fun when I was younger w/o emotions... I suppose, but it was no different than masturbation.

Your question is a supposition.

• I'm all about both. I love having sex with my girlfriend but when she's distressed about something I can hold those off until later.

• a relationship canĀ“t exist without one of both for me.

• Both
    *Filler to make the opinion Longer*

What Girls Said 3

• A relationship is of course a mix of both sex and emotions, and yes on a level sex itself is actually emotional (if it's somebody you care for truly), but I do believe that a relationship should be more verbal connections etc than sex. For example, if you spend a day together and most of your time is spend fucking, and there's not really any good stimulating conversations, I do think that you're doing it wrong.

• They're both equally important

• The emotions definitely! But the sex isn't that bad either ;)