What do guys mainly like in a girl?

No hate... I just need advice.
I just want to be okay for this guy.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like a girl who is smart because I enjoy intellectual conversations, art, literature, philosophy, history, those are things I enjoy talking about. I like a women who knows how to cook ( I know how to bake, cook and do other stuff ) because it allows for interesting dates like making dinner together or something and it will be useful if and when you raise a family with her. Being just a overall good person is something I like and being attractive or at least decent looking is always nice and most of all I like a women who trains and works out because I love to workout and its something fun to do that also makes you healthier.

What Guys Said 5

• For me would have to be the ability for her to defend herself and stand up for herself. That's definitely something that catches my eye.

• Actually being able to talk to her truthfully, her being VERY sexually attractive, and someone who satisfies me and makes me happy.

• Three overlapping things.
    1. Love
    2. Respect
    3. Maturity

• Physical traits: Hair, eyes, smile, breasts
    Emotional wise:nice, caring, smart, honest

• boobies and vaginas

What Girls Said 0