Would you date a short guy if he was attractive and confident?

Let's say between 5'2 and 5'6. If you talked to him for a few minutes and he seemed cool and confident, he was attractive and you had stuff in common with him, would you date him?

I am 18 and I have just finished my finals in high school. Up until now I haven't had much time to date. So now I guess I am going onto the dating scene without much experience. From what I read online, girls don't really find short guys that attractive. But as I said I don't have much practical experience. I am a short dude, I workout a lot, (I am in shape) and I'm confident being who I am but I mean, this is literally the best that I can do haha.

• Yeah, I'd give him a shot
  • Probably not
  • See answers

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I'm short myself. So height isn't a factor for me.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm 5'5 and I wouldn't date anyone shorter than me cause I like wearing heels. Lucky for you there are plenty of hot girls who are short. Don't sweat it.

• It wouldn't matter. I'm short and have yet to find any guy shorter than me, so it's all good.

What Guys Said 1

• oh my god the same dude. get over it. they don't care that your 5'6 and your potential to be taller didn't pan out. only you care.