Holding hands, what does it mean to guys?

Does it mean anything or is it just a casual thing to do with all girls you hand out with?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I hold hands with a girl its the sign I like the girl and want to advance the relationship.

outside of that I don't tend to casually hold hands with anyone with the exception of pulling someone's hand to go somewhere, that's about it

What Guys Said 5

• When I hold someone's hand it means I like having you by my side and I would like you to stay there for a while.

• I enjoy it very much. If every girl let me hold her hand than that would be odd indeed.

• That usually is a sign of affection. Sometimes, it could also mean that he wants to lure you in closer.

• It's sort of casual, but it's a sign of trust and trying to advance the relationship.

• I much prefer locking arms, it feels a lot more affectionate.

What Girls Said 2

• I think guys with only hold hand when they actually have real feeling, it's such a mushy thing to do, why else would they?

• Cause really, all us Bloke's act all tough and strong but we're really really mushy on the inside :D, maybe closer to the outer Tough Armour if your good enough to pick away at it too :P

• @markyyg123 I'm not sure what you're trying to say?

• Oh haha, I was just saying all us guys are rather soft and delicate and just generally mushy on the inside and in some cases even more so than girls. So we love to hold hands... sometimes..

• Whenever my boyfriend and I are trying to make up from an argument or disagreement we hold hands. I think holding hands deepens that connection and enhances the bond you two share with each other.