Why would a guy express interest with his body language and not talk to you?

Like he makes it obvious by working out next to you, always staring or talking really Loud.. etc

Most Helpful Guy

• He's afraid of taking the next step, maybe he's waiting for 'signs'. Give him a smile, say hi, that should be a green light for him. If he still doesn't take initiative after that, then fuck him.

What Guys Said 1

• Are you sure he just isn't on the same workout split you are? Am I assuming this is all taking place at a gym?

• No he always works out near me... will always pay attention to me

• Plus he would do the same thing I would do. Like go tanning yet he wouldn't get any color. And his friend was there once and he did the head bump to me.

What Girls Said 1

• I think the guy is playing it safe, he is showing his feeling indirectly but must be waiting for you to react on it and then he would come out clear.
    I would say if you too are interested then ask him about it and if no they just ignore him let him do whatever he want.