Guys, would you date a girl like me who is only 4 feet 10 inches?

Yeah, I am 19 and only 4 feet 10 inches. Just to give you an idea of how short I am, a store clerk at walmart felt like she had to check my ID because she thought I wasn't old enough to buy two R rated movies.

So would you or would you not date me because of my height?

Most Helpful Guy

• Omg short is one of the cutest things in my book! Personally I wouldn't see it as an issue at all or anything negative for that matter. You should enjoy being short and take advantage of that! I know a lot of guys likshort girls (at least guys I have known over the years) and don't recall anyone dismissing a woman for her height except when she's too TALL. I might be a little biased cause I go for short girls particularly. I'm not short I'm 6'3 but a small height is very cute to me and I know it always will be. Don't feel bad about being short, feel good! I'm sure there's much more to you than your height anyhow. (coincidentally a little while back I imagined a perfect girl to me would be about 4'10 or 4'11 haha)

What Guys Said 9

• I wouldn't mind dating a girl of your calibar, just lend me your personality and we'll see how things go. ;)

• I wouldn't date a girl who bought r rated movies from wal-mart.

• Yes I would as height isn't an issue to me. If I like a girl then something as profoundly unimportant as height isn't even on my radar.

• Depends, for me it's not about height but proportions. If you're stubby with a long torso and short legs @ 4'10, that's a slight turn off for me. However if you have normal proportions or even better, long legs... your body type turns me on soo much. I'm only 5'8 so I find petite girls really hot!!

• Yes. You're funsize. I like that.

• That height is perfectly fine

• I never date a girl because of her height.

• Sorry just a little too short for me. Unless I really like you I wouldn't date someone that short.

• Love petite women so yes

What Girls Said 1

• Lots of guys think short girls are cute. My friend is 5' even, and literally EVERY guy goes after her. And I'm not exaggerating.