Guys & Girls, what to text this guy? My friend needs help ASAP?

So this is for my friend. She likes this guy and a few weeks ago they agreed they wanted to be together, but wanted to wait until after he came back from his trip overseas.

So now he has come back and they have been having awkward small talk and she basically wants to ask him to cut the crap, is he still interested? But feels like this is too forward - what is a better way to go about this?

Thanks in advance!

I'm looking for actual text responses here guys!

Most Helpful Girl

• "what are we?" is always a good one to ask when you're in a situation like this!

What Guys Said 4

• I would send him something along the line of: "Hey I wanted to see if we could catch up". Here is why, I am pretty sure he is interested, he is just probably nervous because now that he is back he knows he has to do something and might be afraid of messing up. That might be why he is just doing small talk. If she gets him to hang out with my text, she can catch up with him, hopefully make him feel at ease, and then she can bring up the topic.

• "Call me" and have a real conversation. GaG has made me loatheee texting!

• Hahahahaha I told her to do this, but she was very against it *rolls eyes* she used the excuse that he's never on his phone so he wouldn't answer anyway.

• People and their phones these days...

• what you are looking for does not exist. do they have nothing in common? if not it is hard or they can have a sexual relationship (many just date 4 sex). if they don't come to not needing any help to keep it stable then it is over, some people just don't fit each other.

• Go for it you only live once!

What Girls Said 1

• I'd say just go for it. if they have already flirted and stuff I'd just ask him out. there should be nothing wrong with a girl asking a guy out